Spring Coils and Pivot Shoe

A quick learner from Ottawa says:

Dear Sir,

I have placed on July 11, 2020 an order for several items. The order has bee delivered however it turns the items I got were not the one I needed in order to replace my Pivot Shoe ½'' thick.

The pivot show I got is 15-111 with dimensions Width 1 ¼, Hight 1'' and thickness ½ ''.

The pivot shoe that I have has Width 1'' and Hight 1'' with the same thickness of ½''

I have also ordered two types of Coil Balances 4 pieces of 3.5 lbs 35" and two pieces of 5.5 lbs 35''.

It turns out that my spring coils are 3.5 and 33''. Their diameter should not be more than 1''.

My coli support looks like double support, but the width is 1" only.

I would appreciate if you can tell me if you have these types of parts that I would need or equivalent that I would be able to install as a replacement. The weight of my window sash is 10 pounds. It is single-hung window with vertical sliding and a tilt.

In support I am submitting a picture of my last order as well as the pictures of the parts that I would need.

I am also including comparison between the shoe 15-111 and the one I have.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200718_165434.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200718_165453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200718_165523.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200718_171048.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I do not recognize your pivot shoe but I know someone who might. Please give us a bit more time to research this for you and we will reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have determined that this balance system will need to be custom made. We just sent over a separate email with links to order enough parts to repair one window. Take a look and please let us know if you need anything else! 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.