Spring Loaded Balance

A quick learner from Gallatin, TN says:
I apologize if it's hard to tell from these pictures but a customer sent over this broken spring loaded balance that they are trying to find more of. I've looked for them but haven't been able to find anything that looks similar. I may just be overlooking something or perhaps I don't have the correct name for it but it would be great if you could help me identify it or let me know if this is even something you carry. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 15-251 Inverted Support, as well as the S160-10 Coil Spring. I believe these are the parts you need, but look them over and let me know what you think.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.