Spring Loaded Plunger Pin

A handy person from Honolulu, HI says:
Aloha!

I have proposed redoing the screens on the house I rent for the landlord. All the screens are wood framed and moulded. Fifteen of them --- all the ones for the double hung windows --- secure to the exterior of the window frame by way of spring loaded plunger pins on either side of the screen. The bulk of the pin is embedded within the screen frame with the securement end plunging into the window sill frame and the other end protruding out for pulling by hand/fingers to remove the securement end from the window sill frame.

I've searched multiple websites for a similar looking plunger, but have yet to find any that appear to stock anything I can readily order on my own.

I've attached several photos of the pin --- installed and removed --- to aid your identification process. I regret I'm unable to provide any model or part numbers or other helpful information.
Springloaded plunger
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we don't have a pin like the one you show in your photos. I believe it is too old and no longer available. Take a look at our 70-056 screen hanger kit, along with our 70-004 and 70-204 pull rings. These parts might be a way to secure your screens in the windows. We have a video that may also help.
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.