Spring balancers - part at end of spring

A home owner from Dover, Delaware says:
Hello,
Double hung windows are wood with no identifying markings. Probably installed in the late 60's. The windows are in excellent condition. The windows are of the type where you position the window in the middle of the opening and push the window to one side where the vinyl track will compress and you pull the window out of the track on the other side. The plastic/metal attachments on the end of the spring has broken on many of the windows. The included pictures show the top and side image of the attachment along with the metal part that is attached to the bottom of the sash. The springs seem to be in reasonable shape and of varying length, which I guess is dependent on the height of the window?
I
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Let me see if I understand you properly. Take a look at our 20-006 clutch set. Is this what you need? If so, compare the measurements of our part and yours to make sure it matches.
A quick learner from Dover, Delaware says:
They seem to be a match. I ordered one set just to be sure. I figured I would never find those parts. Thanks again for the help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.