Spring for S210-10 assembly

A home owner from Cortland, OH says:
Hello,
I need to replace the spring in coil assembly S210-10. I see you sell the entire assembly, but the components I have are good except for the spring itself. Can you indicate what the spring part number is?
Thank you!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't sell the spring components for the Series 210 separately from the housing units. They springs are similar to our Series 180 Coil Balances, which are used by the 15-087 Balance Shoe; but they're different enough that I'd advise against trying to swap out the springs. Plus, there is no 10 lb unit for the Series 180. Ultimately I think you're better off just replacing the old unit and spring. 

A quick learner from Marquette, MI says:
Is there a way you could show me how to replace theses, It would seem there would have to be a place in the channel to replace these but I do not see it in my windows. thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See the video below. While for a different coil balance system, the principles are essentially the same, especially concerning making 'cutouts' to remove and replace the balances. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.