Spring loaded Window Part

A quick learner says:
This part in picture needs to be replaced in two Windows. It has the numbers 2430 engraved on it.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm confident we can get you the proper replacement balance. I have narrowed down the list of possibilities to our S351-25 or S390-25. The key difference between these balances are their nylon attachments; the S351-25 comes with our 19-002 top and 15-002 bottom, while the S390-25 comes with the 19-002 but 15-001 bottom. You will need to carefully compare the measurements of these parts to your own to confirm the better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)