Spring and balance repair

A home owner from Sunrise, Fl says:
I'm not sure which one I am to order to replace this. And I think I need 2 but I'm not exactly sure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29DS48L balance stamp BSI
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can help replace these balances, but they'll have to be custom made due to the unique calibration of the spring strength, as indicated by the stamp on the balance. We need to confirm just a few details to get this order started for you. 

• Can you confirm the depth of the bottom nylon shoe? This can be thought of the 'heel-to-toe' measurement. This might be 1", like our 15-005, or 1-3/32" like our 15-004
  • The metal channel, not including the nylon fitting, should be 30". But can you confirm this just to be safe?
  • Finally, how many balances do you need?

From there, we'll get this started for you. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Sunrise, Fl says:
I'm not sure if I understand the heel-to-toe measurement, I attached a photo, I believe it's 1 1/8 ". The metal channel is 30", and I will need 2. Please let me know how long it will take for me to receive this.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks. This looks like a Series 385 to me. I've sent you an email with a custom link to order (2) of these balances. let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.