Square Channel Balance top

A handy person from USA says:
I need eight balances they are 1/2 inch 3340s and use your 15-004 bottom insert, but I could not find the top piece.
It is 15/16 across the wings and 15/16 tall and is square across the top it sticks out of the channel 7/16 inches. it is notched 1/4 inch on the window side. see photos. I will rivet in my old inserts if necessary.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The top piece you show can still be replaced by our 19-005, despite the differences. They function the same way. With that in mind, I'd recommend our Series 385 channel balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)