Square cut 5/16 screen corner with flange

A quick learner says:
5/16 corners. I need the ones for the top, with guide to hold in frame(pic 1520) I have ones with no guide to use on bottom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220507_152352471.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220507_152007626.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220507_152017122.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220507_152047848.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220507_152326627.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


I'm afraid Bayform is no longer in business, so we will not be able to replace this exact corner. With that being said, see our 95-206 and see if you could get this to work for your application. It is specifically meant for a 3/8" thick frame. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.