Window Support Question

Quick Learner
Jan 30, 2024 11:05 am
I'm looking for these little square side supports
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 31, 2024 10:25 am


It looks like you may be looking for a type of face guide but I'm not sure if we carry an exact match. If you could show us photos of your guide uninstalled and write out your dimensions, that would help us confirm. Also, please confirm if your window uses spiral or channel balances to support the weight of the sash. Thank you. 

Quick Learner
Jan 31, 2024 12:20 pm
Pictures attached
IMG_3918 IMG_3917 IMG_3916
3 user uploaded images
Paul from SWISCO
Feb 1, 2024 10:29 am

The part shown in your photos resembles the 67-002 nylon face guide, which is screwed to the face of the sash to help keep the sash straight in the track. Review the specifications below to confirm they match up to yours.

Dimensions for 67-002
Dimensions for 67-002

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts