St Charles Kitchen Cabinet drawer hardware

A home owner from Colorado Springs. CO says:

We have an older home with what we believe to be StCharles kitchen cabinets. The drawer hardware has broken and the drawer is out and inoperable. We need replacement rollers if possible or the entire drawer hardware. Please advise if you can help or can tell us where next to go.

Your customer service person, Nancy, was most helpful.

Jean

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 42B292BC-ABAA-4C60-8E6A-4A415162F729.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BD2170E9-D4E9-44AC-AFC8-C59C7FCB991A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jean. We may be able to help with the wheels. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me their diameter and thickness?

Tom, we only have one roller left and it is still in the drawer so my measurements might not be real exact. It appears to be about 1" in diameter and 1/4" thick. I sure hope you can help because I am out of ideas.

Jeanie

Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Jeanie. Our 32-039 just so happens to match those dimensions. Look this part over and let me know if you think you could get it to work.

Tom, I'm not sure but am willing to give it a go. I'll buy 4 of them. As I mentioned, One roller is still on the cabinet but, at this stage of the game, it would probably behoove me to replace it. Tell me what I do next to order these. Thanks so much for your help. Fingers crossed.

Jeanie

Profile picture of Tom

All orders can be placed directly from our site at your convenience. If you also want a little extra peace of mind, you can see our return policy here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.