Stainless patio door tandem rollers

A contractor from New Orleans says:
Need to replace tandem rollers on YKK sliding doors. Door system is YSD600.

In manual for YSD600 door system, YKK part number for tandem roller is E1-1620.

Do you have an equal?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't cross-reference those part numbers to any specific roller. Patio door hardware is incredibly varied and independent of make or brand. The only way to reliably say what rollers you need is to see them out of the door. The width and height of the assembly and the diameter of the wheel(s) is also necessary. From there, we'll do our best to find a match for you. Thanks.

A home owner from Walton Co, FL says:
I found this post from a contractor looking for a replacement stainless roller assembly replacement for some YKK sliding doors that YKK lists as PN E1-1620.

Did this progress into Swisco actually being able to find a match for the rollers to fit that YKK YSD600 door?

I have the same issue with needing to replace the rollers on one of the doors and just checking if you were able to provide the correct replacement part.

Thanks...Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we never came to a satisfying conclusion for this discussion. We may still be able to help, but we will require the requested information above: a clear and unobstructed photo of the roller in question removed from the door. We would also need detailed and written dimensions that we can use as a reference.

I can't guarantee that we will be able to supply this roller, but we will do our best. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.