Stamp Option for 18 lb Window?

A home owner from Tigard, OR says:
I have identified the 14" SERIES 385 CHANNEL BALANCE as the correct item but my sash weighs in at 18 pounds which is 3 pounds heavier than the high end of the 1350. Is there a product code that handles > 15 pounds?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If the sash weighs exactly 18 lbs, then you're right, none of the stamp options we have listed for the S385-14 will work for your window. I'm reaching out to my senior colleagues for further guidance on this, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. Many thanks. 

Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for bearing with me. I've just send you an email with a custom link to order (2) 14" Series 385 balances, with a stamp option of 1365, which will support a window sash in the weight range of 18 through 20 lbs. Just be absolutely certain that the Series 385, which has the 19-005 Top and 15-004 Bottom fittings, is what you need before ordering. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Profile picture of Bob

No worries, I just shot you an email with an updated link for (6) of these balances instead. Now, as far as the identity of the shoe, it's difficult to tell from pictures. But it certainly looks closer to the 15-004, and thus the Series 385. if that's what you've ordered before, then it's probably a safe bet. If you want to be extra cautious, just measure the heel-to-toe distance of the shoe, what we call the depth, to confirm it's over 1" (1-3/32"). Let me know if you have any other questions. 

A home owner from Tigard, OR says:
Thanks for the link. I had wanted to replace the balances for three (3) windows at the same time (total of six (6) balances). I figure if one went bad the others probably are not far behind. I used the link you sent but was unable to change the quantity.

I have also attached pictures of the ends. I have ordered balances from your company before for other windows and the 385 is what I've always gotten, but better safe than sorry.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_074715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_074725.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_074735.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_074743.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_074753.jpg
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.