Stamp question

A quick learner from Bradenton says:
I took out the balance rod and finally figured out which top and shoe to use. Measured it at 29" and took the window out and my bathroom scale (which usually lies to me for the record) says its 19 lbs. So Stamp should be 2830 right? The current rod says "28C USB." Which doesn't match with the naming you all list here. So I wanted to clear that up.

None of the windows in my house stay open. All of the rods are broken, on most of them the springs have broken loose or the actual rod housing has bent.

Anyhow, my neighbors and I are needing to get fix a bunch of windows and I want to make sure I find the right things before we order. Any help would be appreciated.

- Trevor
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, if your sash weighs 19 pounds then the 2830 is the best route to go. Coincidentally, a stamp of 28C often corresponds to our 2830 option, so you have a double confirmation.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.