Stamped window corner key

A quick learner from Lorain Ohio 44052 says:
Hello , I just watched your Youtube video on how to replace stamped corner keys. I did take before photos. These are both from the right upper corner of the storm / screen frame. and the tilt / pivot is broken off both of them. Should I mail these to you for exact replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180407_152021.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180407_152002.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


It looks like your best bet would be our 95-209 corner swivel key. Check the measurements on our product page with your corner to be sure that this will work for you. Let us know if this work for you or if you have any more questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at