Stanley 00-5024 patent pending

A quick learner from says:
Looking for this wheel for my sliding doors in bedroom closet
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The numbers you have provided to us leads us to both our 23-222B and 23-222C roller guides. However, since we do not know what your part looks like, we can not make a definitive recommendation. Please upload a photos of your hardware in question, and we will be happy to look into it further for you.

A handy person from MD says:
Hello, I need a replacement for part # 00-5024. I know they aren't made anymore, but I see there may be some options for replacement. Thanks, Erin Guttentag
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stanley 00-5024.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

Yes there are. Please take a look at the replacement parts we recommended to the previous customer who wrote in. See if either one could be used in place of your existing part. 

Okay, it's hard to tell which one is correct. I ordered one and will see if it works. If it doesn't, I will need to order the other one. One says "fixed" and the other one doesn't so I do not know what "fixed" means. Thanks, Erin
Profile picture of Paul

The word "fixed" refers to the two rollers that don't have any give when sliding in the top track. I myself prefer  the 23-222C where the top rollers can be squeeze in. So if there is a nick or bend in the top track the rollers will squeeze through to clear it. You may just want to check your top track. If it is undamaged, then the 23-222B should be fine.

Are there any installation instructions for SLIDING MIRROR DOOR TOP ROLLER GUIDE, FIXED
Product Code: 23-222B? Thanks, Erin
Profile picture of Paul

We do not offer a video for this product yet, but maybe we can help with the installation of the 23-222B. Hook the guide onto the end of the door frame. You need to remove and lay down your door. You will see a slot on the frame surrounding the mirror. With needle nose pliers, you will work the hook on the guide body into the cut-out slots until the roller is fastened. It takes a little work. Get back to us and let us know if that helps. 

Profile picture of Paul

That's fantastic news! Thank you so much for the update. If you ever need anything else, please let us know.

Thank you! We were able to get installed!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.