Stanley 17-4264Y

A quick learner from Florida says:
I am trying to find a replacement for closet rollers. Looking for the 17-4264Y made by Stanley. Any advise?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Stanley 17-4264Y has actually been discontinued, but the manufacturer recommends our 23-041 as a replacement. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)