Stanley 3022 top wheels

A quick learner from Paris, France says:
Hello Swisco! I'm looking for the top wheels for a sliding wardrobe - the model is Stanley 3022 purchased back in the 90's but it has been discontinued. Which model would be appropriate?
I'm unsure whether it is supposed to have two or three wheels when new. Thanks very much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201022_190355.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201022_190623.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201022_190435.jpg
A quick learner from Paris, France says:
Just saw that you were directing customers towards 23-222C, which has two wheels - wondered whether that would be an issue knowing that the original had three?
Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, the 23-222C is the best match for you. I don't think your roller ever used 3 wheels, but if it did then I don't see any problem using a roller that has 2. It should still work the same way.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.