Stanley Awning windows Parts

A quick learner from Miami says:

I don't know the exact name of the windows.

I think they are Stanley Awning windows, the parts that I'm looking for are plastic and go on the lower left & right of the window and hold a bar in place.


Please see the attached and let me know if you carry these parts.
User photo of their Stanley awning window bar holder.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 36-018E, it looks like what you are looking for. Measure your part and compare it to the dimensions in the 36-018E product picture. Respond back here if you need any additional product views or measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)