Stanley Bi fold mirror door

A quick learner from CHICAGO says:
I am trying to find the replacement for the pictured item. The picture is of a bottom rail with the pivot that is damaged. All I know is this is a Stanley door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220219_150852934.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We suggest replacing the top and bottom tracks with either our 21-450, 21-452 or 21-455, depending on the length you need. They come with the 21-175 pivot bracket and 21-174 roll guide. You will also need the 21-286 snugger to keep doors closed. The new tracks work with the 23-115 and 23-116 pins. Take a look and see if any of this hardware matches what you need. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at