Stanley Furniture

A home owner from New York says:
The plastic piece at the end of the runner is broken and the company no longer makes these pieces. I have included pictures of the broken piece and the label from the back of the dresser.
User submitted a photo of dresser hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that label does not tell us what you need. Can you show me a picture of the part in question?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)