Stanley Glass bifold doors

A home owner from Wallingford, CT says:

I'm not sure if Part# 21-286 is the part I need? I have older Stanley Mirror Bifold doors. In the 1st image the red print Number is 50502962 243554

The part sits in the middle of the Upper & Lower track. Has a spring in the middle of the clip to keep the doors snugg when closed.

Thank you Joe

BTW I have an order placed today. Hopefully I can ass this part 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3017.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3016.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3015.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I think that our 21-286 is a good match, yes. It looks like you have a track assembly like our 21-455, which just so happens to be compatible with our 21-286 snugger.

A home owner from Wallingford, CT says:
Tom,
Received the part 21-286. I looked at it and said no way, But it must be a new design. Its rubber and has no spring. It fits firmly in the track and works better then the original.
Note if you have 4 doors 2 sets you need 4 clips... 1 set of doors you need 2 clips. Push it firmly into the top and bottom tracks. Thank you Joe B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named New style 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named New Style.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Old style 2 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Old style 2 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Joe! Thanks for getting back to us. I'm happy to hear that this part worked for you. If you had any other questions, please let us know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)