Stanley Mirror Bi-Fold Door Piece

A home owner from Laconia, IN says:
I am looking for the round plastic piece that rides on the bottom track of the door. In the pictures you can see what the complete one looks like and then the other that is broken. The piece mounts with round lip at the bottom and the shaft on top.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0909.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe the roll guide you are searching for is our 21-174. Take a look and see if you agree. 

It is similar.... it looks a little thicker. would it be possible to get the measurement for the height or thickness of the round part so I can ensure it will fit the groove in the track??
Thanks!!
Profile picture of Paul

Sure. The thickness of the 21-174 is 1/8". Let us know if you need any other measurements. 

That size looks like it will work.

Based on what I see on my doors, it looks like it is the same piece for the top.....is that correct??
Profile picture of Paul

I couldn't say. As long as the dimensions and style are identical, then it's a good bet.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.