Stanley Mirrored Door Conversion

A quick learner says:
I want to convert one of my mirrored Stanley closet doors from bottom rollers to hanging rollers. Attached is a picture of the hanging roller on the doors of my hanging closet doors and a picture of the top guide on the doors I want to convert. Both doors are Stanley with similar metal frames. On your website item 23-027 looks similar but hard to tell without seeing both sides. Please let me know if you think it is possible to convert from rolling to hanging. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (8).jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. I've requested the photo of the roller as you request, however, it may take a few days to complete the process. In the mean time, were you able to take a look at the dimensions and design of the operator to confirm if they were a match. I've included the diagram below for reference.

Dimensions for 23-027
Dimensions for 23-027

Regarding the other roller, I recommend taking a look at our part 23-222C. Carefully review and compare the dimensions to confirm that this is the right fit.

Dimensions for 23-222C
Dimensions for 23-222C

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

We were finally able to get the requested photo uploaded to our website. Please review it below.

Alternate image for 23-027
Alternate image for 23-027

It does appear that this is the roller you will need, providing the measurements are a match.

A quick learner from Poquoson, VA says:
I am converting a set of Stanley closet doors from bottom rollers to top rollers. Top rollers part number 23-027 works and I have successfully converted one of the doors. I need two (2) more top rollers and the top rail ( 48") to complete the conversion. I want to order the top rollers and top rail.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

You are welcome to order more of the 23-027 top rollers that you purchased directly on our website. Unfortunately, we do not carry a top track that is compatible with the 23-027. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.