Stanley Monarch doors with no tracks or wheels

A handy person from Colorado Springs, Colorado says:
My wife had bought these Stanley monarch mirrored/brass bypass doors at habitat restore and of course there was no tracks with them an one of the wheels were missing. It looks like I just need the rubber for the wheels. So now she loves them and must be hung. I went to all local hardware store and can't find the correct hardware to install. I have attached hopefully all neccessary images to get correct hardware purchased. Thanks for your assistance. Sincerely James.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200605_175035.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200605_175111.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200605_175120.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can definitely help with these parts. What you have now are older versions of the 23-041 bottom roller and 23-222C top roller. These are compatible with the 23-242 bottom track and 23-246 top track, respectively. We have these tracks in other sizes, too, but I'm not sure what length you needed.

A handy person from Colorado Springs, Colorado says:
The tracks needed will need to be 72". Thank you so much for helping me with this. As far as the top roller guides go, do they sell just the rubber part of the wheels or do I need to buy 23-222C?? Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I kind of just swung the bat when I posted those lengths so I'm glad they're right. As for the roller, I'm afraid the rubber around the wheel is not available separately. At least,  no company I know sells them. You may get lucky at a local hardware store but I'm personally not optimistic.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.