Stanley Monarch sliding glass doors 50822981 / 64564-001

A home owner from New York says:
I am looking to replace the bottom track of Stanley Monarch sliding glass doors 50822981 / 64564-001. I also need the rubber rollers for the top track guides.

Can you assist?

Thank you
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the track, start by looking at our 23-242. This is 72" long and is meant to accommodate convex rollers, which seems like what yours is meant to accommodate as well. We carry other lengths, as well, if 72" is not correct. As for the top rollers, those are no longer made. The manufacturer recommends our 23-222B as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)