Stanley Steel Door - need replacement weather strip

A home owner from PA says:
Hello -

I have 4 Stanley Steel doors that were installed in my house around 1998 when new. The weather stripping at the bottom has largely deteriorated from some of the doors, so I figured it would be a good general maintenance thing to do to replace all of them. Unfortunately, I'm not finding much online with exact replacements. Overall measurements are 1 3/4" x 35 3/4".

Any help to identify the right product would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raman
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6413.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6412.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, Raman. It's hard for me to say exactly what you need without seeing pictures of the original weatherstripping, specifically a picture of it's 'end profile'. That said, past customers with Stanley Steel Doors in need of weatherstripping have been recommended to look at our 58-008 Prime Door Seal Kit. One of the types that come with this kit might work for you, but take a look and see what you think.

A home owner from PA says:
Thanks Bob - did the pictures I included not come through correctly? I had two pictures in the original post. Happy to resend if they didn't present correctly on your end.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's odd, I see them clearly now. There may have been some delayed error with the upload. Sorry about that!

Either way, I see now that you're working with a bottom door sweep. These can be tough to replace since most older sweeps install using either very precisely spaced push-in kerfs or staples. One option I like to use that circumvents all that is our 58-176. This simply wraps around the bottom of the door and installs on the sides using screws, which means it can work for just about every kind of door in this thickness. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.