Your SWISCO rollers are perfect replacements for my rollers!

A contractor from Seal Beach, Ca says:
Fantastic!
I am so thankful to have something go so smoothly, it was a welcome change. The not so tough part was removing the old parts, but just cliping in your replacement parts and a few turns of the screwdriver for adjustment and it was done.
I replaced my Stanley upper glide part # 00-5024 with your improved version part # 23-222 and it worked perfect, I say improved because it's raising and lower adjustment is great.
I also replaced the lower rollers part # 17-4264Y-000 with your part # 23-041 and once again it went smoothly.
Since your parts seem superior to the original I would like to replace the rest. Please send me two more of the 23-222's and 23-041's.
If you guys are ever in my area I would like to buy you a beer.
Sincerely,
Todd
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, Todd! I'm so glad everything worked. You can place an order for more of the SWISCO product codes 23-041 and 23-222 at any time.
A quick learner from Redington Beach, Fl says:
How did you remove the old one. It looks like it should just pop out with the tap of a hammer.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for posting. You would have to pry up the metal tabs holding the rollers in place with a pair of needle-nose pliers.
A quick learner from MN says:
I see above the #23-222 (upper glide) is lined out within the responses--no longer available? What is now available for the upper?
Also, any idea what Stanley model # the first poster above was replacing? I have two 24" wide Stanley mirror sliding doors (#64564-001). I understand they are no longer made. What exact current hardware do I need to complete this installation--and what currently available model numbers of them do I need? Thanks so much!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I'm afraid the 23-222 has been discontinued. The new substitute made by the manufacturer is the 23-222B, though it's not identical. I'm not sure what Stanley model was used by the original poster, unfortunately.
A quick learner from MN says:
Thank you. Can you tell me what all I need to install these doors then? All I have is the 2 doors (found on the local craigslist).
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure! The new style top door guide the 23-222B, the bottom roller is the 23-041, the top track would be our 23-244 and the bottom track is the 23-240.
A quick learner from Sunrise, Florida says:
Do you sell just the nylon rubber by itself?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't know what nylon rubber it is you're referring to. Can you elaborate? A photo of the piece in question would also be a huge help.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.