Stanley bifold door parts

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:

I need to find an additional top swivel bracket for a ~ 1980 vintage Stanley bifold door kit. Looks like the pictures. Bracket is 1.125" wide, about 2.25" long and inserts into the track shown in pic 6539 that has a profile 1-3/16" wide and ½" tall. I also need a lower pivot bracket but haven't taken pics yet. The top one seems to be the hardest to find.

For some reason I was unable to post on your website because it did not recognize my email as a valid address. Incidentally I just ordered a couple roller pins for the doors that fit perfectly into the channel SWISCO's 23-172.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6532.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6535.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6536.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6538.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN6539.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued interest in Swisco.Your track does look similar to our 23-511 which can be used with the 23-302 upper pivot bracket. Look over both parts mentioned and see if these will work in place of both your parts. 

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
Thanks Paul. I've decided the 23-302 bracket is too narrow to work on my 1980 vintage Stanley track so I've ordered a 23-509 track and associated top and bottom pivots, bottom bracket and top guide to replace all the hardware on my 3 foot wide bifold doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Sounds great. Be sure to get back in touch with us and let us know how everything works out for you.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.