Stanley closet top and bottom rollers

A quick learner from Oxnard says:
I need to order top and bottom roller set for stanley closet glass doors part number 00-5024
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
See our 23-222B and let me know if you think this would be a possible match. I recommend that you carefully compare it to your existing roller just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)