Stanley furniture drawer guide

A quick learner from Naples Florida says:
have a 15 year old Stanley Furniture cabinet with drawers and the plastic part attached to the back of the drawer to hold the drawer on the track broke. Do you have a replacement or something similar. Sisco 32-031 is the closest I see but you have a lot more info than I do. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1424.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. I believe our 32-031 is the closest replacement recommendation. It is not an exact match but it is worth considering. Carefully review and compare the dimensions to see if it might be a fit for you.

Alternate image for 32-031
Alternate image for 32-031

Side view and measurement for 32-031 Drawer Guide
Side view and measurement for 32-031 Drawer Guide

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at