Stanley metal door

A home owner from Nashua, NH says:
Hello,
I am looking to replace my door magnetic door seal. Can you tell from my pics what it is that I need?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Good morning,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm not quite sure which seal to recommend based on your photos, but I think something like the 58-008 would be a good place to start your search. Give it a look and carefully compare it to what you have now.

If it doesn't seem quite right, just send us an end-profile view of yours, so we can get a better idea of its shape. Thanks!

A home owner from Nashua, NH says:
Here is a cross section of the one I would like to replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15731658747475762638301681792086.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the extra photo. Our 58-008 is in fact the closest match we have. Take a look and see if you think this will work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.