Stanley mirror sliding door track for 60" wide door

Contractor from Carmel, Ca
Sep 22, 2014 6:43 pm
I'm trying to attached a JPG file of the track but not having much luck. Any suggestions.
User submitted a photo of mirror closet door track.
6 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 23, 2014 12:47 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
This looks like our 23-241. Check it out and let me know if you agree!
Contractor from Carmel, Ca
Sep 25, 2014 12:33 pm
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the track I have is not exactly like the 23-241 track. The track I have is not symmetrical as you can see in the photo. I'm not sure this makes a difference but it is different from the track you suggested. Let me know your opinion as to whether you think it will work. The door is a 60" Stanley sliding by-pass mirrored door.
Thanks for your help.
Michael
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 26, 2014 9:17 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

As long as the distance between the two rails is the same, I think it should work for you. You just may have an issue with the carpeting being exposed. I'm afraid we don't have another version of this track to make up for that, though.

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

Contractor
Sep 26, 2014 11:02 am
Thanks for cross section. I will compare it with the one I have and proceed.
Michael
Handy Person from ontario, california
Feb 2, 2024 4:16 pm
Hi Tom.
The very top picture (on brown carpet) looks just like the bottom track I am looking for. The number that came with the mirror/track set is 10322041. I need 57 and 7/8 inches. Where can I get one?
Rick
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Feb 6, 2024 8:33 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Rick. Have you reviewed our response to that original customer back in 2014? We suggested the 23-241 closet door track, which is designed to be compatible with convex wheels. While the design isn't identical, as long as the space between tracks is the same then it should function just fine.

My only concern is that the overall width on our track is going to be a fair bit less than your original. If you do have carpeted floors, that means there will be a bit of exposed floor underneath. The bad news is that the original design is obsolete and no longer made. To my knowledge, the 23-241 is the best option available to you. You may want to find a way to plug the gap between carpet and track for aesthetic purposes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts