Stanley part number 17-4116

A home owner from Fort Wayne, IN says:
Can I get this part or a replacement part
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-222B. Stanley tells us that this is the replacement for their old 17-4116. However, keep in mind that you may also need to replace the track with our 23-246.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)