Stanley roller

A quick learner from Odessa, Texas says:

I have a Stanley closet door (2 doors) that I need the bottom track for. The closet opening is 48" long and the doors are suspended with roller part no. 4212. It appears the recess area for the rollers to run in is about 1 5/8" apart, center to center. Please advise if this information is helpful. Thanks, Jim Thanks for your help...

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I couldn't match that roller number you gave me to anything in particular, so I'm not sure what type of track you need. Can you show me a photo of the original? I can use that as a reference to find you one that will work for you.

As you requested, attached is a photo of the bottom track for the stanley closet doors. Thanks for your help...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Track Photo.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Take a look at our 23-240 track. I think this may be just what you were looking for.

That's the one I thought would be a fit. Thanks, i will order it now...
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.