Stanley vent latches

A quick learner from Fort Lauderdale, Florida says:
I see you have the 36-018D top latchs, 36-018C intermediate, but no bottom vent latches. I have Stanley roll out windows. The plastic latches have cracked. There are three separate window sections that roll out. The bottom plastic vent latches have broken. Please call me. Thanjs, Greg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 36-018J. This is the Torque bar bearing which is what goes at the bottom of the Stanley Awning window which, corresponds to the other parts I listed on the right side of this page. Let me know what you think.
36-018C : Stanley Intermediate Vent Latch Pair
Stanley Intermediate Vent Latch Pair
36-018D : Stanley Top Vent Latch Pair
Stanley Top Vent Latch Pair
36-018J : Stanley Torque Bar Bearing Pair
Stanley Torque Bar Bearing Pair
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at