Stanley wardrobe "thimble" cups

A quick learner says:
I have Stanley bifold sliding wardrobe doors (mirrored).
I need at least four thimble like cups on which the doors sit - top and bottom - I don't know the name of these cups or part numbers.


Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Kevin! I'm not sure what it is you're describing. Is there any way I can see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us locate a good match. Thank you!
A quick learner from Liverpool. says:
Hi Paul,
I am sending you the pictures you requested and I hop you can identify the parts I need - if not - the part numbers at least.
regards - Kevin.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a little odd! I have gone as far back as 1990 in the Stanley archives and I still don't see this nylon cap. That said, it looks like our 21-117 cap. Is that a possibility? If not, may I see more photos of the track and the pins that use this cap? That may help narrow down our search.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)