Stanley window screen corner with latch

A handy person from Colfax, NC says:
the picture is of a Stanley window screen upper corner insert with pull and latch. The number 842-2A is stamped on the latch tab that slides up and down. I am also looking for the bottom corner inserts w/o the pull or latch. The rolled screen frame is 3/4" wide X 5/16" thick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F3A35F02-D8D7-40E0-9A3B-D859BCA42576.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

The screen corner in your pictures resembles the 95-218 corner latch with pull. Please review the dimensions and style to confirm. Are you able to show us pictures of the bottom corner? Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at