Stanley/Monarch safety mirror closet

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi there,

I am trying to locate the small plastic rectangular piece inside the track of the rolling stanley/monarch mirror closet door. It has a circular piece int he middle that a cylinder metal part from the top and bottom of the mirrored doors slots into but they are very worn down and some are missing. I need to get about 4, can you help at all. Much appreciated i cannot find any contact for the company stanley/monarch and the phone number has now been recycled to a healthcare company? Any help would be much appreciated thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5BB5AD05-2C32-4CC1-B01E-E7C647424CC7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell what this guide is from your photo, but it is similar to our 21-174. Look this part over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi Tom,

Gosh i think that is it! Well done you. Have ordered 6 and will keep you posted Thanks so much Emma
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at