Steel Bi-Fold door pin help.

A handy person from Canada says:

Good Morning, I am looking for some steel bifold door hardware as in this picture. I am located in Canada and am wondering if there is somewhere in Canada I can order from. I work in an apartment building where these doors are probably 40 years old and some of the hardware is starting to fail. I have been to several hardware stores-eg. Home Depot and they do not carry the parts. Any help you can give me will be great appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.

Kathy S.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191120_085025.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Kathy! Thank you so much for the clear photo, it's a huge help. I recommend our 21-007 guide pin, as well as our 21-001 pin assembly and 21-154 clamp. It looks like your clamp is still on your pin.

As for a store in Canada, I'm afraid I'm not sure who you can contact. All of our products are sold directly from our site to the general public, we don't have any stores. We do ship to Canada, though, so if you wanted to you could place an order on our site for the requested hardware.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.