SteelCase old desk drawer rollers

A quick learner from Michigan says:
2.steelcase drawer nylon roller 23/32 in diameter by 21/64 wide shaft hole 9/32 with o ring
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Dimensions are important but we'll also need to see a picture of your roller to determine if we have a good replacement for it. Thank you!

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I need 8 small rollers and 8 large rollers. They have O ring grooves and are for Steel Case Desk drawer. Large one 31/32 x 21/64 width x 9/32 dia. hole. The small one 23/32 x 21/64 width x 9/32 dia. hole. Can you identify them and where can I buy?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm afraid we don't have exact matches for these rollers, but I found one or two that may be worth considering. For the top roller, see our 32-039. This is 1" in diameter and I've personally been able to get it to work for a wide variety of drawers. It's a very versatile part and I think it's the best option we carry.

For the bottom roller, I'm a little less confident. Believe it or not, one of our shower door wheels may be worth considering. See our 10-100 or 10-109.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.