Steelcase desk

A handy person from West chester, pa says:
I need some replacement rollers for Steelcase desk..I think I was in touch a few years ago..you guys are in camden? I would like to purchase 10 large 10 small 10 retainers buttons
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF55A1D8-C116-4A8B-AF1E-F157A2E2A82A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We are indeed in Camden County, NJ, though we don't have a brick-and-mortar storefront, just a warehouse that is not open for visitors. That said, I think I can help you on here. 

These exact wheels I don't believe are available any longer, but you might be able to use the 32-039 as a replacement for one of them, depending on the dimensions. Also see other wheels like the 10-109, 10-141, or 10-142 that might work as replacements. These are typically installed with a 33-087 screw. Additionally, for any of your undamaged wheels, you might be able to just reinstall them using a fastener like the 33-208. Take a look at these parts and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)