Steel/wood entry door weatherstripping

A home owner from Fort Worth, TX says:
Trying to find replacement weatherstripping for front door. Cording slides/locks into door jamb. See photos. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200420_160243.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I can't identify what weatherstripping you have from this photo. I'll need you to remove a sample of what you have now and show me a clear photo of the end profile. 

The video below will tell you exactly what information we need to proceed.

A home owner from Fort Worth, TX says:
I sent those photos in my original email. I'll add those again. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200420_155912.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200420_155646.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200420_160221.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These photos are perfect, thank you. 

So, your weatherstripping isn't made anymore, but since you have a wood door I think you can use our 58-169 as a substitute. Rather than fit in a specific slot like your original, you can mount it to the door using nails. This allows you to adjust it to make the best possible seal before installation. I've used this to replace your style weatherstripping many times and I find it works well.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.