Sterling 2 Panel Tub/Shower Door Guides

A home owner from Enon, OH says:
Steering/Kohler Company advises they have discontinued carrying Panel Guides part number 517101 when ordering them last week. The existing panel guides are 1 1/4 inches long, 1 9/16 wide, door slots 1/2 in wide and middle spacer 5/8 inch high from the door rail to the top of the divider and 1/8 inch thick. They are made of clear plastic. The guides are silver clear plastic ( parts sheet has silver). Since your web site mentions Sterling, did your company make the guides for the Sterling 2 Panel Tub/Shower Door, Series - 5000 Silver? If you did, you might want to make a run on the panel guides PN# 517101 because our Tub/Shower doors were purchased in September 1998 and they are a good product. 3 photos attached Thank you. Carl D.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't currently have a replacement for this guide, but we are working on something that I think can work for you. Please give us a little time to have it made up, and I'll let you know when it becomes available.
A home owner from Valley Grove, WV says:
I am in need of 3 of these as well. Please let me know when you have something that will work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. Please see our new 10-122, I believe this can work for you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)