Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5530.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5531.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5532.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5534.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Looking at your photos it appears you have a Kawneer commercial door. Take a look at the 79-123 pivot which is recommended for this type of door. You will need to take a look at the related video to see how to install these newer style pivots. 

As for the weather stripping, I'm not sure what to recommend since most of the Kawneer doors I worked on in the past did not have weather stripping. With that being said, take a look at the wool pile 58-105, which I have used on other commercial doors. Also, see our 58-180 self-adhesive weather stripping to see if this could be used. As for the door sweep, look over our 40-001. Thank you!

How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.