Storm Door

A quick learner from Chesapeake Va says:
Screen or glass clips used to hold glass in place
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200414_095201.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_112143.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


We don't carry an exact replacement for your part but I suspect that one of our metal screen clips might do the job. Take a look at the ones that I've related for you and carefully compare the dimensions, paying close attention to the offset, to yours. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at