Storm Door - Glass Retention Strip (glazing?)

A home owner from Bethlehem, PA says:
Hello,

I'm struggling to find a replacement that matches this part. I cannot find any manufacturer on the door itself, but the soft close piston says Forever Doors. The strip runs the full length of the door on both sides (but not top and bottom) and is white. Thanks in advance for any help you're able to provide and let me know if I can give more detail.

Cheers,
Matt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1772.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The problem with these retention strips for storm doors is that so many companies that made these came and went over the years, so finding exact replacements is near impossible. You have two options. One would be to take your existing strips and cut them into smaller pieces to use around the pane. Four or five to each side would suffice in my opinion. Another option would be to see if you could use our 70-180 storm door clip and 70-112 screw instead of strips. These is an old-fashioned solution we still use a lot. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.