Storm Door Latch

A quick learner from Scottsboro, AL says:
The only thing I know is the latch has the words PADO on Handle area and LATAO on Strike Plate. I need one that looks like this in Bronze Color. Can you help me.
User submitted photos of a door handle set.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting SWISCO.com. Please check out our 40-049, compare our dimensions to yours and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from Cincinnati OH says:

I had a gold PADP LATAO storm door lock that was old and falling apart.

Thanks to your website and customer communications I order the 40-0183 for replacing the old with a black compatable model and it works great!

I had to drill two small holes for the inside and outside plate.

Thanks so much for the video on installing the "sister gold lock": model 40-049.

The video made installation super easy :)

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! I'm so glad to hear that our suggestion worked for you.

Thanks again for the order and please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.