Storm Door Replacement Handle & Deadbolt

A home owner from Vermont says:

I am so happy you guys can help this way!!! I attached the pieces that I took off my door with some measurements. Would your 40-177 product work for replacements?

I can take measurements of the handle tonight. I am not very good at this kind of thing so thank you for the help!Thank you for your help!Amber

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1653.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1718.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1719.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We don't have an exact match for this handle set, but our closest match is indeed the 40-177. Just go over the dimensions to confirm it could work for you. I do know in some cases customers had to adapt their door for this to work, but see what you think.

A home owner from Vermont says:
Are these the measurements you were needing to confirm that your product will fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00274AC3-8C19-4D74-A082-4BC128B0A1D3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D5B36027-E5D3-42EE-9C21-3C357ABCB53B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We are not really to get an accurate read of your measuring tape next to your part. However, the measurements of the 40-177 is posted directly on the store page. You may take a look at the diagram and compare your measurements with ours to see if this could be a possible replacement for you.

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.