Storm Window Fasteners Needed

A home owner from Highland, MD, USA says:
Hi, Experts,
My old house has 7 custom storm windows which are large and heavy and require the pictured fasteners to hold them in place. We bought the windows in the early 1980's from a company long out of business. Many fasteners have gone missing, and most that are left are corroded. Can you find these for me? The windows are loose without their full complement of fasteners; I am afraid they are going to fall off and break. Thank in advance, Kathryn
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180422_140824.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180422_141631.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks so much for your post! 

Based on your photos, I'd recommend using our 70-050 or 70-050B as replacements, depending on size. Carefully compare out measurements and dimensions to what you have to be sure though. 

Get back to us if you have any questions at all. 

A home owner from Highland, MD, USA says:
This is terrific, Tom. As there are two sizes, I'll measure carefully and put in an order.
Thanks a milion,
Kathryn
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

That sounds great! Let us know if you need help with anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.